Kinesiology Students should contact their advisor for policies and procedures regarding advising. Typically, this involves:
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor or check their schedule for Office Hours.
- Picking up your Advising Folder in the Kinesiology Office.
- Picking up a blank scheduling (Blue) form in the Kinesiology Office.
- Print off a copy of your curriculum sheet.
- Have a list of course needs and questions ready for your advisor.
- Have a plan for your future semesters!
Office hours for all faculty members are posted in the Kinesiology Office and on the door of each faculty member.
Official advising for the Summer and Fall 2017 semesters will be conducted between Monday, March 13 and Friday, March 24, or by individual appointment with your advisor.
For a degree in Kinesiology, a "C" or better is required for:
- All KNES , HLTH, RCEA courses
- ENGL 101, ENGL 102
- MATH 103/104 or 105 or 109
- BIOL 110, BIOL 112
- BIOL 220, BIOL 221 or BIOL 216, BIOL 217
- DIET 200
- HIM 361
View your individual undergraduate program for additional requirements.