These are the major checkpoints for all Athletic Training Majors:
- During the first 3 semesters, you are required to complete all Pre-requisite courses. Please be sure to remind your advisor that you, as an Athletic Training major, have pre-requisite courses that must be completed.
- You need to be sure to complete all Junior Division courses before applying for formal admission to the Athletic Training Program.
- Your Athletic Training Program Admission Packet should be submitted by November 15th of your Sophomore Fall semester.
- Enter the Athletic Training Program and pass all of your Athletic Training courses with no more than one "C".
- Pass all Proficiencies and become endorsed for the Board of Certification (BoC) exam.
- Pass the BoC Exam and Graduate!